Checked shirts are not groundbreaking fashion news however, actually finding one that ticks all the (very) needy requirements for me is! This find is another supermarket hit and even came in under £15!! I needed a chuck-on shirt.. One that worked hard in the wardrobe. Avoiding the usual obvious red check shirt I decided to go for a black and white monochrome one. Perfect for dress down Friday.
Here is how I wore it:
- Shirt from Florence and Fred buy here the shirt is a size 10 and very generous.
- Jeans from Jack Wills buy here These jeans are high waisted and have some stretch in them. Who doesn’t love forgiving jeans!!
- Boots from Lidl and a bargain at £9.99. Wowzers they definitely rock the 3 C’s. Comfy, chic and cheap! Definitely a hit with me.
- Bag old from Topshop. Loving this great alternative snakeskin continues to dominate.
- Leather tassel keyring from Oliver Bonas available here
@OliverBonas @Topshop @JackWills @lidl @LidlUK @FandFclothing