So I’m back from a two week Vacay in Portugal (big sigh). The weather consisted of heatwave followed by extreme wind and then cloud. First world British weather problems !!!! Luckily I did manage to squeeze in some tannage time…..We stayed at the Oriental hotel which is right on the seafront. Our room had the most amazing view of the beach.
I also entered Glamour to go competition whilst I was away. This is a monthly competition that the magazine runs where by you take a picture of yourself in a glamourous location holding the latest glamour magazine. So fingers crossed #win
Of course I took wayyyy too many outfits but here are my favourite outfits from the holiday……….
- Black sliders
- Jeans – Matalan
- Grey top from Saint tropez. Unfortunately I can’t find on the website but similar here
- Bag from Parfois similar here
Beach wear consisted of mixing and matching this year. I’d like to be able to afford Heidi Klein and Melissa Odabashi however my teeny weeny holiday budget doesn’t permit unfortunately.
- Top £5 in the sale from H and M. I cant find it on the website but here is the current collection
- Bottoms from Calvin Klein – old bought last year.
- Flower print bikini from George at Asda buy here
Portugal is fairly relaxed therefore kaftans and sarongs are not essential. I recently purchased this St Tropez dress from Williams and Griffin in Colchester. By the way if you haven’t visited the store you must as they are having a refurb and the store looks amazing with lots of uber cool brands.
Saint tropez is a new brand for me and I absolutely love the collection.
- Dress from Saint tropez buy here in blue.
Every holiday requires a few maxi dresses.
- Hat bought from Oysho buy here
The hat was a holiday purchase from Portimao’s main shopping centre, Aqua The Aqua shopping centre is an essential visit as it has Primark, Sephora to name just a few. Prices are also very reasonable.
- Breton stripe top from Primark
- White shorts from H and M
- Flip flops from Adidas, latest collection is here
- Top from Primark
- Skirt from Florence and Fred
- Bag from Parfois as per previous
- Shoes from buy here from TKMaxx
And finally (does sad face) all good things come to an end, and it was time to head home.
@PARFOIS_ @hm @hmunitedkingdom @Primark @fashionpillsES @aquaportimao @adidas
@leftiesofficial @glamourmag @tdhotels @FandFclothing @williegees @CalvinKlein @Sephora