I have been recognized for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by my fellow blogger Aisha at the Hashtag Generation . I am absolutely thrilled with this recognition that not only that other bloggers read my blog but find it inspiring to. Inspiring enough that aisha picked me out alongside a handful of others to share with her readers and friends. So in true british fashionista nominating styley I am doing the same.
To accept this award, here are the things I need to do:
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Fun Facts About Me:
- I love the reality show Made in Chelsea . I feel slightly bad that I am not the only way is essex fan, seeing as I live in essex.
- I work in HR (not sure if that is a fun fact!!!!!!)
- I love macaroons from laduree
- 4 is my lucky number
- When I started this blog I honestly was hoping for possibly 50 reads in a year, and was thinking that I would probably give up on it in a month! Not even the slightest part of me thought that I would be getting invited to fashion events, getting thousands of reads or making the top 10 of the company magazine awards…… Every view, follower and lovely comment honestly means the world to me. I love writing this blog so much and hope I can take it so much further, I’m getting there! It’s just SO MUCH FUN!
- My favourite places to shop are Primark and Zara
I LOVE to travel. Seeing new places, laying in the sun, experiencing new things
I had to participate in this when I saw I had been nominated but also because I love finding new blogs and friends though this big, amazing blogging world. So here is my top list and in no particular order.
So this is me saying a HUGE THANK YOU to the hashtag generation. I hope you might go and check her out too.
@LottieTrip @Ems_EJSTYLE @MyPollyanna @TamaraKalinic @georgia_alicem